Welcome to the craziness....

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer. In a nutshell. Or not.





Hi.

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update.

I kept thinking I was going to update the 'ol blog and then weeks would pass...

And frankly, updating weeks of our life.... It doesn't sound all that exciting.

But alas.... Here I am.

Months since our last update...

About to bore you with all the details.

And at this point I have lost 7 of the 8 faithful followers I have...

So for those of you that are interested. All one of you....

Here it is...

We played summer baseball.
Everyday.
All day.

And that was our summer.

The End.


I kid, I kid... sort of.

We really did play baseball every day. And it just so happens it was one of the hottest summer's on record.

So we played lots of baseball and did lots of sweating.

So much so that I think I have changed my internal temperature regulator.

I have had the a/c on about 76 the last two weeks, and have been freezing in the house....
I am the person who is usually sweating with it on 68.
It's like I don't even know who I am.

Riveting stuff, I know.
I am certain at this point I have lost the sole reader that has read thus far...

The kids are headed back to school in one week, 11 hours, 47 minutes, and 23 seconds.

Can you tell I am excited?

I think mine do better with routine...and let's face it, there is no routine in summer unless it involves the pool, popsicles, and staying up late...

Speaking of staying up late...these Olympics are wearing Momma out. Has it always been this way??? I don't recall staying up until midnight before....

Perhaps it's old age.

I can't handle the staying up late, I am wearing an afghan around the house, and my knee has been hurting for two days so I am certain there is rain...

Just call me Mamaw.

I know this was the lamest update ever.
I promise to do better.

Now I am off to buy over-priced name brand school supplies...

After I put my dentures in and rub icy hot on my bum knee...

I kid, I kid...

At least about the dentures part.

My sweet t-baller and his daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment