Welcome to the craziness....

Monday, September 25, 2017



MOOVIN' AND GROOVIN'


So we moved. 

To Nashville.

All 6 of you that read my blog may know that...

But there are STILL people that don't.

And I can't fault them.

You see, my hubby is super private. And SUPER anti-social media. He's clearly the smarter one.

So I couldn't really send out an all points bulletin to announce our departure from Lexington. The ONLY home I have ever known...

So instead, we left in the night...disappearing into the darkness. 

Not really. 

We left around 4pm on a sunny Sunday afternoon. With just the clothes on our back...

Not really.

Welllll, actually that part is pretty true. We took the our clothes, a few necessities, and not much else. 

It was sort of like a glorified camping adventure. 

We had clothes, some air mattresses and a few camping chairs...

We may or may not still have camping chairs.

But we do have beds now!

Livin' it up! Whoop!

I have to say, I was questioning our decision up until the 11th hour. By the 12th hour I was asleep.

But it has been SUCH. A. BLESSING.

So many things we had prayed for and about have been answered. Our kids are adjusting. Well, sort of adjusting...we have to set the alarm an hour earlier so I'll be honest....that blows. 

Momma has found the Krogers, The Marshall's, and EVEN the Walmarts. By the way, my friends here don't understand the Walmarts. We were at lunch the first week and I said something about Walmart. Do you know what one of them said!?! 
"You know we have Target!?!" 

Now don't be knockin the Walmarts new friends...they have things. Things momma needs. But I have discovered that there is such a thing as the GOOD Walmart here...and YES, they have Tarjay too. Several of them. I can hear the dollar bills flying out my wallet now...

So anyhoo, I just wanted to do a quick check-in and see how all 6 of you fine readers were doing...and let you know what is going on in our little world...

I'm hoping to get back into this whole blogging thing. So stay tuned for some more riveting news coming soon! Or just a rant about the Waze app taking me to the BAD Walmart. Waze and I are actually BFF's now. Most days.





2 comments:

  1. heard about this adventure. Sounds exciting and glad you are adjusting well. Will miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm secretly waiting for the blog about how you let tin the dead of night and came back to Lex. Until then, I'll walk through the aisles of Tarjay hoping to run into you, getting excited and thinking of you every time I try a new candy that's amazing, or just smiling because something beautiful reminds me of you friend!! Yay for new adventures and friendships that never end!!

    ReplyDelete